Monterea Ripley is a 150-acre master planned residential community combining leading edge residential design in a natural green setting and will offer 900 residential home sites. Monterea Ripley features a range of block sizes suited to first and second time home buyers and downsizers.
Monterea Ripley forms an integral part of the proposed Monterea Neighbourhood Village which will play host to a range of parklands, recreational, sporting and retail amenities including a major supermarket, fuel outlet, childcare, sporting fields, food and retail precinct.
Monterea Ripley’s Green Space Master Plan will dedicate more than 22 acres to green open space. The green space areas will play host to a range of recreational amenities including open wide turfed areas for kick and play, an adventure playground, interconnecting walking, running pathways, BBQ shelters and water foundations, sheltered picnic areas, walkways, multi-sports court and public amenities to be enjoyed by residents.
• 13 Primary Schools & 5 Secondary Schools are proposed for Ripley
• Ripley Primary School – Opening Day January 2020
• Ripley Secondary School – Opening Day January 2020
• 68 Schools within the Ipswich Local Government Authority comprising of 46 State government run schools & 22 Private Schools including Ipswich Boys Grammar and Ipswich Girls Grammar
• Ipswich has two Universities (USQ Ipswich & Springfield) and a major Tafe College (Bremer Tafe)
• $1.5 Billion Ripley Town Centre – to be one of Australia’s largest Town Centre’s (Gross Floor Area covering 257,000m2)
• $40 Million Stage 1 Ripley Town Centre completed with Coles Supermarket
• Proposed Monterea Village Shopping Centre with major supermarket & retail precinct
• $85 Million Mater Private Hospital Springfield, which forms part of the 52ha “Health City” of Greater Springfield
• $64 Million St Andrews Ipswich Private Hospital expansion
• Ipswich Hospital, with 351 beds
• Ripley Medical Precinct – Opening 2018